Monday, June 15, 2009

Millman Movie Nights by Mathea

Hey Everyone!

Meredith had a great idea that we should choose some movies for the time that we will be together. I have netflix so I can get as many movies and we can choose from their HUGE selection. If anyone has any suggestions of great movies we can watch at night or on a rainy day then please let me know! I have a selection of movies too so if anyone is interested I can bring them. Take a look and let me know if you are interested in anything!

NOTE: the movies with the asterisk are awesome movies that I am suggesting for Katherine ☺

Here are my movies:

The Wedding Singer
The Dark Knight
The Count of Monte Cristo
Primal Fear
*The Parent Trap
Mr. and Mrs. Smith
The Holiday
The Island
Transformers
The Fall
Amelie
Shanghi Noon /Shanghi Knights (Jackie Chan movies)
*An American in Paris
*Singin’ in the Rain
*On the Town
*George of the Jungle


Some suggestions of good movies that I don’t own but that we could get:

*Space Jam
*Back to the Future
School of Rock
The Italian Job
Scoop
*Mystery Men
King Kong
Caddyshack
*Guys and Dolls
The Valet
*Son of Rambow
*The Princess Diaries
*A Cinderella Story
Phoebe in Wonderland
Little Miss Sunshine
*Newsies
*Kung Fu Panda
*Nim’s Island

Some great places to get ideas for movies are:

http://www.imdb.com/
you can search actors you like and the movies that they have been in and vice versa

http://www.netflix.com/
shows the availability of the movies I can get


Please email me your suggestions ☺

matheamillman@yahoo.com

Hope to hear from everyone soon!!!

-Mathea

No comments:

Post a Comment